How do you feel about "The Wingman"?

highstick44

Established Member
Some friends and I are starting a business at school that is in essence a Wingman-Wingwoman service. Our idea is to have guys pay for a "pivot" or wing-woman to go out with and ladies take out "wingman" to enhance social experience and basically find people dates. The website is here www.pivotsandwings.com .

Let me know what you guys think. Anyone use the wingman or woman often. Im not so sure its gonna be a massive success but it will be fun to try.

Tim

highstick44

Established Member
the idea is that the woman will introduce to other women and that she can take care of the introduction. They say women are more attracted to guys that are accompanied by other women.

ESVEETEE

Established Member
interesting, but id be skeptical (yet strangely curious) to see if it would really work...

i would have to hear success stories of others first.

my advice is to start cheap, just to get the word around...

word of mouth is god among advertisements

sub92loyill

short was never this wide
Established Member
honestly i dont think its the best business venture. Sure it's innovative, but nobody wants to admit they are a dork, and basically, that's what you're telling them.

highstick44

Established Member
wals9331 said:
Or if the wingwoman is hot, just bang her?!!?

You should see some of these girls that have applied. :beer: It is an untapped reserve for women that want to utilize their looks and personality. And suprisingly enough, most of the people that have expressed interest in getting one of these wingwomen or men, are either people that have tried things online like internet dating or are simply just new in town and want an easy way to meet people.

I was at first skeptical myself, but people are actually interested.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Thats kind of funny. I was reading the dating advice on your site cuz I just broke up with my gf of 3.5 years about a month ago. I started hanging out with a buddy of mine, Tim, a lot since I never did during the relationship and he introduced me to all his friends, many being hot girls. I started liking this one girl (call her J) and wanted to hang out with her more but she had a long-distance bf. Besides that, my buddy and this other girl (call her G) were helpin me out to hang out with J. We hung out with a bunch of other people all the time but I spent a few days hanging out with just J, Tim, and G. After I told J I liked her and hung out with everyone a few times, I started liking G big time, and it turned out she liked me too. Weird.

Long story short, I had a wingman and wingwoman to try to get me with another girl. I'm now talking/hangin out with the wingwoman :thumbsup:

It could be a good idea, but I dunno how many people would buy a wingperson when they can just use a friend.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
$75/hr? goddamn I'd have to be really ugly to pay that

2003 Silver

Banned
Alcohol is the perfect wingman etc......I think you've been watching too may commercials etc. Lack of self confidence is really not attractive......

highstick44

Established Member
1268Melberger said:
Alcohol is the perfect wingman etc......I think you've been watching too may commercials etc. Lack of self confidence is really not attractive......

Thats what the wingman is for. To make one comfortable and at ease to allow one to not be as self-aware, relax and let one's true self shine through...as cliche as it sounds. Wow I find myself actually defending this idea... my idea was to make a swimsuit calendar with the hottest girls in my college. That would have been nice :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread