How do you down load your pictures off I-phone to Svt Performance?

glenner

glenner
Established Member
I have no idea how to even get my pictures off the I-phone to the site. Let alone making it into a small picture any advice would be helpful. Thanks Glen

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
glen2.gif

glen3.gif

glen7.gif

glen1.gif

glen5.gif

glen6.gif

glen4.gif

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
no problem man! glad to help. lmk if you need anything else.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
I bought my Hummer Aplha brand new I ordered it in fed of 2008 my insurance company USAA had insured all my vehicles I ordered it fully loaded. The as-holes want to put used parts on a hummer that was a year old and never wrecked before there is $22,400 in damage and it is worth $28,000 because I have 33,600 miles on it. Talk about getting hosed. It should be totaled because there is more than 75 percent on visual inspection. I guess these insurance companies figure they can rip people off and nobody will care. I care you people need to remove your head from your forth point of contact. If you need help figuring that out I am sure someone has a donkey picture to put below.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
Note to readers check your coverage it may not be what you think you are covered for. I have full coverage on all vehicles and this is a hose job. A 21 year old breaks into a garage steals a four wheeler and illudes police, feloney evasion, resisting arrest, grand thieft and wrecks my Hummer running from the police. He hit my father driving my hummer at over 65 miles perhour. I get screwed by the ordeal. Then they are talking used parts I think not. It is over 75 percent it is totaled in Michigan I guess they need to read there own insurance laws. If you have USAA check with them on coverage I don't think you will keep them after you read it.

Users who are viewing this thread