How do you become premium member

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
10%of all Premium members proceeds go to the DaleM Ban Bail Fund and SmackDown Post-only restriction rule.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Now I'm done

I like meeting people at the Embassy and when they are self flagellating I get to say, "You might be the Ambassador and meet all kinds of state officials but I am a Premium Member of SVTP, mother ****er!"

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
I throw 45$ a year into trash at the dollar store, so why not pay for my entertainment here!

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
I want to pay them for there service. 45$ won't make or break me. I spend hours at a time on here, and the knowledge I take is well worth 45$ I do get for free, but I want to compinsate them for the service..

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
Being a Premium Member has clearly enhanced my military career and has made my personal life better. Whenever I put on my SVTP T-shirt my phone begins ringing, text messages become more frequent and my wife cannot keep her hands off of me.
Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility. Do not take your Premium Membership lightly. :dw::eek::rockon:

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I had to let my premium membership lapse. When the ladies discover I'm a member of SVTP they won't leave me alone. But while I was a Premium Member they would just rip their clothes off and throw themselves at me. I had to let my membership lapse in order to save my marriage.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I had to let my premium membership lapse. When the ladies discover I'm a member of SVTP they won't leave me alone. But while I was a Premium Member they would just rip their clothes off and throw themselves at me. I had to let my membership lapse in order to save my marriage.

When you become a Premium Member, the girls know you have a Premium Member!

Planter

Banned
Shit I gotta get mine, hope it comes ups freight!

rumor has it yours in enroute via snail mail.

snailmail.gif

The Postmaster said the package was so small, they had to contract the work out to the snail cause they were afraid they'd lose it and they didn't want to be responsible. The snail has tripled his rates, COD of $1,464.36 due on the snails arrival.

Should arrive on 12/21/2012...just in time for the end of the world.

:lol1:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread