how do my rims look?

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
the pictures dont really work for me that great but they look good in the small pics that i can get

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
I got these for $200.00, tires and rims... check em out
bling%20003.jpg

Matt's%20Stang%20-%20%20new%20wheels%20002.jpg

sorry about the size :eek:

lookinfor cobra

Established Member
thanks guys what should be my next mod Ive got 4.56 gears magnafow catback and x-pipe ....was thinking pullies or cai? what do you guys think? Im staying n/a Ive got a t-56 that is going in during the winter and when the motor gets tired a stroked mod motor will replace it....

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
i would go with the pullies over the cai first, youll get more for your money with the pullies

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
My buddy's dad has those same rims on his silver 99 GT. Sweet looking rims!!! Just be careful taking the lug nuts off, The wrench scratches the finish real easy!

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
lookingfor cobra: your left rear tire is on backwards. that tires has a directional tread and is facing the wrong way. so check ur other ones too and see if it is just that u need to swap some wheels around or wether u have to get the tire remounted.

Justin

lookinfor cobra

Established Member
wholly sh*t your right!!!!!!!!!! stupid tire company did I damage the tires should I get new ones ? drove the car about 100 miles so far and a few little burnouts maybe 10 or so ? thanks lax....

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
Originally posted by lookinfor cobra
wholly sh*t your right!!!!!!!!!! stupid tire company did I damage the tires should I get new ones ? drove the car about 100 miles so far and a few little burnouts maybe 10 or so ? thanks lax....

no problem, im not sure if any damage was done or not, but im sure someone here will know.

Justin

Users who are viewing this thread