How do I turn this crap off... ?

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
When I'm in the Pics & Video Buffet (which I spend a lot of my time in) I keep getting these little advertisements that are in the upper right hand corner f each & every thread I'm in & viewing... :shrug:

It has been that way for a while. I have my pop up blocker turned on. It's very annoying & I don't mind advertising but it gets annoying. I can't even fully edit my newst posts because this CRAP in the upper right hand is on top of my text... :nonono:

PLEASE help me out guys.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
Buy a Premium Membership and you will lose all your troubles and your cares.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I don't have this problem, I'm not a preemie either.

Do Preemie's have a hidden forum they chat in? Special hand shake, kinda like the Free Masons? LOL.

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
I'm using SAFARI on an Apple/Mac... ? :shrug:

I know what you mean. Sometimes i can't even read the post and just have to guess as to what the OP is saying because of the ads. It's not a pop up, it's built into the page. I use Safari because I like being able to swipe between pages instead of using shortcut keys or having to click the back/forward button on top of the window.

This thread probably belongs in the suggestion forum though.

Last edited:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
I know what you mean. Sometimes i can't even read the post and just have to guess as to what the OP is saying because of the ads. It's not a pop up, it's built into the page. I use Safari because I like being able to swipe between pages instead of using shortcut keys or having to click the back/forward button on top of the window.

This thread probably belongs in the suggestion forum though.

That is exactly what happens to me too... :(

Users who are viewing this thread