how do I turn off evap/SAI with PRP

pacific4v

Established Member
I recently wrote a base tune for my car using the sct advantage software and got a couple codes when I started it up. P0412, secondary air injection switching valve A ckt, and p0443 evap system purge valve ckt. I have a complete aftermarket fuel system so I removed the evap canister and unplugged the purge and vent valve. I've also removed the S.A.I. Where in the software do I find the option of turning these 2 things off? I've also turned P.A.T.S. in the tune but still have a theft light blinking when its running. Thoughts on that too?

Don 95Vert

Established Member
Theft light will still blink. Disable the light if it annoys you. Canister purge: do not use the switch in system switches to shut it off as this also disables some things you need to have. Not an SCT thing - a Ford thing. Instead set the limits for running the test so high, that it'll never run and disable any of the DTCs that may be available in your code. If you cannot see CP, then Pro Racers may not have access to them - ask SCT or whoever sold you the PRP to send you a value file that shuts it off correctly. Good luck!
Don LaSota

Users who are viewing this thread