How do I program my SCT xCal2 for my L?

95cobby

Established Member
How do I setup my xCal2 for my L, like how do I get the stock tune put on it? I can't seem to find my papers or anything on their website. I got a tune from Amazon already loaded on the xCal2 and I don't want to install it on the L since I haven't got the stock tune put on it yet. Sooo help me out!

95cobby

Established Member
Z7What said:
When you upload the Amazon tune into the truck the stock tune is saved into the SCT.

Wayne

Alright I just want to be sure. When I got the SCT tuner I remember some paper saying I had to remove fuses for the fuel pump or relay or something to set it, I donno...

Z7What

Powered By Eaton
Established Member
Im not 100% sure about the SCT cause i havent got mine in the mail yet but my SuperChip 1715 says to remove the fuel pump fuse before uploading the tune.

Wayne

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
95cobby said:
Alright I just want to be sure. When I got the SCT tuner I remember some paper saying I had to remove fuses for the fuel pump or relay or something to set it, I donno...
As long as your battery is charged and in good condition you don't have to worry about pulling fuses just to load a tune.

Z7What