How do I make my METH KIT work?

JaguarS4R

Established Member
My car came with the SNOW PERFORMANCE METH system and I have NO clue how it works, it never turns on. I have 1/2 bottle of meth in the trunk as well as the pump and a line that goes from the trunk to the intake manifold, I have a green light that supposed to come on when the METH is kicked in but it never kicks in. I have the VC-25 controller for it and all I know is that its supposed to kick in on appropriate boost but it never does, everyone I asked says "NOT TO MESS WITH IT" any suggestions??

Driver500

Established Member
Have you contacted snow?

Most controllers have a test button on it. Unhook the meth supply line and press the button. It should light up your activation LED and the pump. This is prob a 2 person task. It's probably referencing boost. Your controller will indicate when it's supposed to activate.

Grimster

Established Member
yeesh. I hope your tune doesn't rely on the meth kit being functional! Id double check all of the wiring and make sure there isnt a tear somewhere. Also, Id call/email Snow and see if there is some troubleshooting you can do on the VC-25 controller to make sure it is in good working order.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
what is the boost reference for the system? also if you switch the wires around on the pump it will pump without a boost reference, see if your light comes on then. from all your posts- I hope you do a ton of research before you beat on the car.

Users who are viewing this thread