How do I get my neighbor to stop parking in front of my house

mcaligiuri

Established Member
Hey guys I got a issue with my new neighbors. They constantly keep having their friends park in front of my house and the cars sit for days. I have two little kids and I can't park down the block to bring them into the house when they are sleeping. We have a one car driveway and my wife parks there. In front of their house they park one car and take up two spots so naturally their friends park in front of my house cause it's next in line. I've gone as far to park on my lawn to hopefully give them the hint. They still have yet to show any consideration. How do I nicely go about this situation. And for all you that are gonna post its public parking tough, save your breath I don't need to hear from Internet tough guys. You would be pissed too if you had small children. Thanks

Last edited:

jbs$

Established Member
If it is a public street, then nothing. Return the favor, park a car in front of his house.

mcaligiuri

Established Member
It's two women, which you would think be considerate. And I ca t park in front of their house cause their one car takes up the two spots they have

bglf83

Established Member
Did you ever spill roofing nails? Or miss aim the sprinkler to spray the street over there?

I did the sprinkler trick before but it was a guys car, and water spots in Texas summer sucks.

Could also mow the yard and blow clippings all over their car.

Right thing to do is talk to them first I suppose.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Paint the curb red and find an old fire hydrant you can set up next to the street...
Or talk to them.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Put a note in their mailbox, tell them your disabled mother lives with you and you need to be able to park there as she can't walk far. They likely won't care about you and your kids, but might respect a disabled elder woman.

mcaligiuri

Established Member
They are not the friendliest people I've only met them once since they moved in the beginning of the year. I have just been trying to hold of knocking on their door. I don't want to be that guy. I was hoping they would get the hint by now.

Kiohtee

Established Member
They are not the friendliest people I've only met them once since they moved in the beginning of the year. I have just been trying to hold of knocking on their door. I don't want to be that guy. I was hoping they would get the hint by now.

Then just set their cars on fire. :shrug:

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Park your cars so tight up against their cars so that they can't possibly get out.

Or send them a dead fish via ups.

Or ask them to not park there nicely and if they don't comply you could get midevil on them I guess and phantom punch them.

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member

You live on the island. Grow a pair and deal with the inconsiderate jerks.

65fastback289

Established Member
put a note on their car stating this spot is for the homeowner only and the next time the car will be towed at the vehicle owners expense.

Users who are viewing this thread