How do I get Magnapacks?

kaos

Established Member
I just called Full Line Exhaust and he's never heard of anybody doing what I'm doing. I have a Magnaflow CB and I want to swap out the mufflers for Magnapacks.

I know tons of people have done this. The guy acted like it might not work he said something about that I need to check with my muffler shop to see if this is something they can do. What? How difficult is this process?

He also said something about a kit that has offsets that might work. I don't know what kit he is talking about.

Can I get a part number for the magnapacks? What do I need to do to get these things installed? Is it that hard?

Thanks.

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
its not hard to install at all. i had the magnaflow catback and had a good muffler shop install the new magnapack mufflers. the fit is perfect.
i purchased mine from California Concepts in redwood city. (650)366-8266
do the exchange, the magnapacks sound awesome!

Brad

Banned
Anyone have the part numbers for this muffler, that would be awesome, TIA.

rdebow

Established Member
You can always try Eric at XMP. 949-305-6550. I am sure he can get you the part number, pricing, cost to install, etc.

He cut out the normal magnaflow mufflers on my magnaflow exhaust welded in magnapacks.

Richard.

kaos

Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
George ur still debating this?

Well If u can get the Magna Packs with out buying the entire KIT the better for ya.

No not at all. I just couldn't get a satisfactory answer from full line. but's its all good now. I just ordered them. :)

The part number is 14416.

Last edited:

99cobraclone

Established Member
I asked this question a few days ago, I have since switched my preference to a stinger cat back, I love the 4" rolled tips!

Users who are viewing this thread