How do I contact Trilogy?

Tarball

Established Member
I find no number or Email.

I'd like to ask about ordering a SC kit - the blower, so I can put an Eaton on my Mach1. As far as I am aware the Maraurder and Mach1 engines are the same, just the intake enters from different sides.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
You can call Trilogy Motorsports Directly @

Contact Information

Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, US Eastern time.

Sales/Technical: Jerry Barnes
Accounting: Jerry Barnes
Customer Service: Mirek Travnic
Telephone: 1 (313) 336 6135
Fax: 1 (313) 357 0410
Mail: Trilogy Motorsports
3241 S Gulley Rd
Dearborn, MI 48124
USA

I'm no expert...just a proud owner of Trilogy Twin Screw #004...but, I'm not too sure about a direct bolt on of the Marauder specific Trilogy System on a Mach....but, call and check...I could be wrong.

I'll tell you this...there's not a better Supercharging System ANYWHERE!!! And not a better person to deal with than Jerry Barnes!!!!

Good Luck!

Tarball

Established Member
Thanks.

If I'm right though then the Whole setup will work. I'll just need a Terminator Eaton.

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
Won't work. Plus, Trilogy is not in the business of selling incomplete kits or parts. Feel free to PM me with any questions. I can answer them.

xavier296

Always another project.
Established Member
Alot of people don't go with an 03 cobra conversion because of the alternator placement, but for you this would not be a problem on the mach. On a marauder, trilogy places the alternator backwards to fit easily. You will save a lot of money going terminator over trilogy, enough you could get a twin screw vice the eaton for less than a whole eaton trilogy kit.

Please no angry comments, I know the triolgy kit has other benefits, but from looking at the pics, the alternator is the biggest advantage over the 03-04 cobra setup.

rich_long

O's Fan Rich
Established Member
I think you need to swap a few other things, like the timing cover an move your battery to the other side.

It's been done... not by me, but it's been done.

Users who are viewing this thread