JLT Cold air intake
Diablo programmer
Slp longtubes
SLP Modular PowerFlo-X pipe with high flow cats
SLP Loud Mouth Exhaust
100 shot w/progressive controller
70mm Throttle Body & Plenum
3.73 gears
i know i would most likely get pulled up top but im thinking it would be fairly close. what do you guys think?

95blowncobra

95blowncobra
Established Member
you should be ok for the 1/4 but anything after that sit back and enjoy th espanking. But we only race the1/4 so after that theres no point. Naw......man it will be freaking close because of the power to weight ratio. All I can say is that you better know how to drive!!!!!!!

kbgt

custom user title here
Established Member
95blowncobra said:
you should be ok for the 1/4 but anything after that sit back and enjoy th espanking. But we only race the1/4 so after that theres no point. Naw......man it will be freaking close because of the power to weight ratio. All I can say is that you better know how to drive!!!!!!!
haha i can drive and the guy im going to be running doesnt have the car yet so by the time i get back from iraq within the week ill have my car and mods. and he just got done driving a lightning(he was rear ended leaving the track and the truck was totalled) so he wont be used to driving stick again.

QuikGT

Banned
99_venum said:
He listed his mods in the opening thread. He stated the Z06 was stock then listed his mods. :bash:

my bad i thought he meant the z06 had those mods....i need to :read:...to the threadstarter: id say ur rwhp numbers are close to 400...u should get him but he'll get u up top bc of aerodynamics and weight...should be close

wma8706

Established Member
I think you'll be close if not edge out the Zo6 in the first and second gears but I'm afraid he's gonna reel you in and pull after 3rd. 125 shot is what you need.

Users who are viewing this thread