How come the Big Ten(11) sucks?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
SEC: Why root for 1 when you can root for 12?

It's one thing when someone from a real team talks shit but when you get these Vols fans and fans from other shitbag schools running their mouth it gets pretty comical.

rtvickers

Established Member
Im guessing most of you running the Big Ten in the dirt are SEC fans. I think that the reason the Big Ten hasnt done that good in bowl games recently is because the Big Ten doesnt pay their players enough. Or at least not as much as the players in the SEC. If Im a kid coming out of high school and they are going to pay me to play, I would go to the SEC also.

Last edited:

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
SEC: Why root for 1 when you can root for 12?

It's one thing when someone from a real team talks shit but when you get these Vols fans and fans from other shitbag schools running their mouth it gets pretty comical.

Did you watch your game today?

I'll give you this...

Bo Schembechler was more alive today than JoePa was on the sidelines...

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Not according to OFFICIAL lists.

And good job beatin Ryan Leaf. :lol:

I didn't catch your edit. Are you serious? Leaf may have been an NFL bust but he was a great college QB. They were 10-1 and he led the #2 offense in the nation (500+ yds/gm) with over 3600 yards and 33 TD's and was a Heisman finalist.

It was actually 4 pts. :beer:

And if a split is what your basing your argument on, well then. I'll leave you alone.

Right, 4pts and 2 votes. They split because of sympathy votes, plain and simple. The AP and 5 other organizations crowned Michigan the champs.

TAF

Established Member
I did. Did you watch yours?

Yep...I watched Big 10,11,12 refs who didn't know the rules of football steal a game at the end. Just like I watch a crew from the same Big 10,11,12 earlier do the same to Kansas State.

Frankly...as for the Big 10, 11, 12...there's really nothing good going on up there.

Meanwhile...how's that Starkville, Mississippi ass taste?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Yep...I watched Big 10,11,12 refs who didn't know the rules of football steal a game at the end. Just like I watch a crew from the same Big 10,11,12 earlier do the same to Kansas State.

Frankly...as for the Big 10, 11, 12...there's really nothing good going on up there.

Meanwhile...how's that Starkville, Mississippi ass taste?

:cryying:

We lost to a good team today. You are the last person that needs to be talking about other teams. You finished with a losing record. The wins you did get came from an FCS team and FBS teams with a combined 17-43 record. You lost to UNC. Ole Rocky Top will never, ever be the program Michigan is.

tt54l32v

Established Member
Funny how fans of big 10 teams argue the same points but they do it singularly as a whole, and apparently they hate their rivals more than sec team fans hate their rivals. And when sec team fans state simple blatantly obvious observations like the sec is better we are all suddenly fan boy cousin ****ing homer inbreds.

mcdover

Established Member
If Ohio State manages to pull out a win against Arkansas, how many tattoos is the Sugar Bowl trophy worth?

TAF

Established Member
Ole Rocky Top will never, ever be the program Michigan is.

I hope not...

'Cause that would be a HUGE downgrade for us.

We're on our way up...again. And our history of excellence is MUCH deeper than Little Blue. Our program is young, exciting and growing. Our recent players are now in the NFL and leading in virtually all skill categories...

How's your program? Meanwhile...how's that Starkville, Mississippi ass taste?

Last edited:

TAF

Established Member
Funny how fans of big 10 teams argue the same points but they do it singularly as a whole, and apparently they hate their rivals more than sec team fans hate their rivals. And when sec team fans state simple blatantly obvious observations like the sec is better we are all suddenly fan boy cousin ****ing homer inbreds.

We ALL hate each other. But...we all respect each other...'cause we all know that in the SEC...it truly can be any given Sunday for ANY of the 12. Even though we've beaten Kentucky for 26 years in a row...we can NEVER just check them off a schedule...even Vandy has surprised folks over the years.

All other conferences pale in comparison in EVERY aspect of the game. It's just a FACT!

Planter

Banned
less we forgot that Ohio State smacked your ducks around last year in the rose bowl

not my Ducks, im just rooting for them to beat Auburn. and nice job of bringing up last year. it's about as relevant as your crony old **** of a head coach, and your pitiful little Penn State team.

got thumped by Bama earlier in the season, and you got your asses kicked by a mediocre Gator team yesterday.

nothing else to say, the proof is in the pudding, because Penn State is a joke and has been a joke for the last oh I don't, however many years have passed since 1984. :lol1:

Do you really think that will happen?

I think the distractions in Ohio States down time is a huge killer for them. They were saying that Sweater Vest spent the first 12 minutes of his confrence the other day saying that he wasn't leaving and was gonna be the coach still. Pryor and the other cheaters that are getting to play are gonna be distracted up untill the game with their fiasco as well.

hell yes it's going to happen. Ohio St is 0-9 in bowl games vs the SEC, Pryor is overrated, the Sweater Vest's overinflated ego will get in the way once again.

Arkansas 52
Ohio State 24

My point exactly. Bigten has a rep for being a good football conference and its not.

List BY CONFERENCE of NATIONAL TITLES SINCE since 92....

SEC
ACC
BIG 12
BIG 12
SEC
BIG 12
SEC
ACC
BIG 12
ACC
BIG 10
SEC
PAC 10
BIG 12
SEC
SEC
SEC
SEC
2010 - SEC or PAC10

Looks like the Big 10 deserves an autobid like the BIGEAST does. :poke: :lol:

Now lets just let the Bigten drop back behind the Pac10 for WORST big conference football.

:beer:

Michigan did have a national championship in 97 I believe...split it with Nebraska?

I think the Big 10 won a bowl game this year.

they won 2.

Illinois beat Baylor
Iowa beat Missouri

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Not sure who your a fan of up there in WA but Im pretty sure they dont win a National Championship every year. So you must be reflecting on the past also.

My rooting interests on College Football are no secret. :beer:

This is not a 'my team' is better than yours thread.

Its meant for the fact that the BIGTEN is living off of its 50yr. old rep whereas other leagues MAINTAIN their quality of football.

Like the Big 12/SEC. Neither of whom I have rooting interest in. :poke:

rtvickers

Established Member
My rooting interests on College Football are no secret. :beer:

This is not a 'my team' is better than yours thread.

Its meant for the fact that the BIGTEN is living off of its 50yr. old rep whereas other leagues MAINTAIN their quality of football.

Like the Big 12/SEC. Neither of whom I have rooting interest in. :poke:

Just as I suspected. A ban wagon rider, a fence walker. There is no doubt that the SEC is the strongest conference in NCAAF. All programs go through ups and downs.

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
Im guessing most of you running the Big Ten in the dirt are SEC fans. I think that the reason the Big Ten hasnt done that good in bowl games recently is because the Big Ten doesnt pay their players enough. Or at least not as much as the players in the SEC. If Im a kid coming out of high school and they are going to pay me to play, I would go to the SEC also.

See Ohio State....

There was only 2 people that I can remember that got in trouble, (one of which was never proved but.....) and thats AJ Green (got in trouble for selling a $1,500 jersey), and Cam Newton.

Not like there was 5 players who are going to sit out 4 or 5 games next season.

Users who are viewing this thread