How can I post a .bin file???

jbindahoos

'04 Comp Orange Snake
Established Member
Took a pic with my camera phone to post on here, so I emailed it to myself, saved on my computer to transfer to photobucket.....but they don't host .bin images???
I noticed my computer can't read it either, it just shows a white box w/colored shapes in it like I don't have a program to read it??
In the words of Craig Kilborn, "What's up"?

03CobraDude

jbindahoos said:
Took a pic with my camera phone to post on here, so I emailed it to myself, saved on my computer to transfer to photobucket.....but they don't host .bin images???
I noticed my computer can't read it either, it just shows a white box w/colored shapes in it like I don't have a program to read it??

I'm not sure... but you could try redownloading the pic from the phone, and save it as a jpg...

jbindahoos

'04 Comp Orange Snake
Established Member
That doesn't change the file type .bin?? Tried to save as .jpg and .bmp......no worky?
I'm just gonna do it caveman style and take a pic of the pic:)

h2m

Established Member
jbindahoos said:

What is BIN files? BIN files is one of CD/DVD image formats. BIN file is a binary copy of an entire CDs/DVDs disc. BIN file contain ALL the data stored on the original disc including not only its files and folders but also its system-specifics information, for examples, bootable information, volume, volume attributes and any other system-specific data. Actually, BIN image file is not a collection of files or folders but is an exact duplicate of the raw data of the original disc, sector by sector. You need special program to open it. .bin are not image files.

jbindahoos

'04 Comp Orange Snake
Established Member
Dunno? Just like I said, I took a pic w/my camera phone and saved to my cpu and tried to transfer to photobucket, and it claimed an error occurred because .bin files aren't accepted.......oh well:)
No worries:)
Thanks for the replies!!

Users who are viewing this thread