Uh oh.....
Established Member
wOOt wOOt! 5-1 baby
nod_grin.gif

38-7!!!

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
I love teasing all my friends who recently converted themselves to Raiders Fans.

Go Cowboys! I'm making myself a tuna sandwich today to celebrate.

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
yup...All they needed was a coach that wasnt a Jerry Jones whip...wow...this sounds much like...hmmm whats his name...Jimmy Johnson...:D

soniccobra 03

SONIC SLO POKE
Established Member
Ok guys don't start blowing your horns just yet. They still got the DEADSKINS to beat up on and then you can be happy. If they don't win another game is ok as long as they beat the DEADSKINS.....rollin,rollin,rollin..............

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by soniccobra 03
Ok guys don't start blowing your horns just yet. They still got the DEADSKINS to beat up on and then you can be happy. If they don't win another game is ok as long as they beat the DEADSKINS.....rollin,rollin,rollin..............

Not worried about that one.....we usually beat em. I'm just looking at next Sunday's game (Tampa Bay). Like I told LL, I hope the Niners have beat them into submission. :)

Smokinbago

MN Sports Fan!
Established Member
Originally posted by TwoValveKid
arent the vikings 6-0??? ::scratches head::

Yes they are but they don't have the Tuna at the helm, just a third year players coach type of guy. I believe that coaches may not acutally play the game, but they have great influence on the outcome of a game. See and compare the years before these coaches took the helm: John Gruden, Phil Jackson, and Bill Parcells; all accomplished turnarounds with basically the same players.

Users who are viewing this thread