Established Member
Premium Member
SLOW95 said:
Damnit, Cowboys played a good game big upset. lost $$$ on that shit

A lot of people lost money on that game :lol:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Every game that Romo and Marion Barber play in, im more impressed by the minute.

However Roy Williams needs to do a better job...

TexasPoker

Camanayayhah
Established Member
95KBGT said:
Every game that Romo and Marion Barber play in, im more impressed by the minute.

However Roy Williams needs to do a better job...

he needs to be a linebacker...see that hit on utecht...and rhodes....and harrison, and the pick he had on the 1. Yeah a better job, hes not a coverage safety.:bored:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
hmm what about the time he blew the cover playing against the eagles and got burned for a TD, or he got burned against the giants for a deep play, or today Terance newman had a pick but Good ole roy had to put a hit on the WR and cause Newman to lose the ball. There was a big article in the dallas morning news about his slip ups, but he has had some good plays to out weigh or level the bad.

Dont get me wrong, im a big fan of williams especially his rookie year putting what 3 players on the bench after a hit? i just think he would be better at the LB position..

TexasPoker

Camanayayhah
Established Member
i agree he should be an lb...and like i said he definetely isnt a coverage safety...believe me im his worst critic when he blows coverages. Last year against washington was laughable. Two long throws to santana moss that give them the win. Just how can you cut down a guy that if he hit us hed split us in half!!!!:D

Users who are viewing this thread