How bout a group buy on Spec Clutches?

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
let me put it like this, what kind of a discount are you looking for? we are already offering 5% off on most of the items on our website, might be kind of hard to go lower at the moment. I will have to talk it over with the others and see what I can do. I will chime back in here tomarrow, Thanks guys

Derek

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
If you are interested in setting up the Group Buy, that wouldn't be a problem at all. Since there will be a decision whether or not to go with the 3 or 3+, I will offer the Group Buy for either clutch, on either spline input shaft. If you can gather a total of 10 people ( or 10 Clutches sold ) I will sell them for 10% under retail. If you want to go further into detail, send me a PM. Sound good to you?

convert03cobra

Established Member
I have a spec 3 on my Xmas list with steel flywheel. I only have about 460rwhp. I think a spec 3 is more then enough for me. What are your opinions on a Spec 3 with 460rwhp. I think the Spec 3+ is overkill not to mention like $150 more.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
convert03cobra said:
I have a spec 3 on my Xmas list with steel flywheel. I only have about 460rwhp. I think a spec 3 is more then enough for me. What are your opinions on a Spec 3 with 460rwhp. I think the Spec 3+ is overkill not to mention like $150 more.

The stg 3 will be just fine with 460 hp, I used the stg 2 in my car when it was making quite a bit more than that and the only reason why I went to a stg 3 is cause I put a TKO500 in my car and needed to go to a 26 spline setup. The advantage to the stg 3+ is you get better drivability with the full faced friction disc instead of the 6 puck like the stg 3 or DFX. My stg 3 drives fine though, just a little chatter.

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Lethalchem said:
Too long with no response. Ordered mine from another source.

Sorry we couldn't meet your expectations. With the holiday season and our move into a larger facility it's been hard to monitor the forums as much as usual.

You know we do have a phone and email. Why didn't you try to call us??

Thanks, Jared

Last edited:

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I have sent a PM to all members who would like to be a part of this GB. Please follow the PM if you are interested.

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
Hey give me an idea on a clutch. I'm super in need since my tranny is out of my car right now with a blown clutch. Just send me a pm and tell me how to get this done.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
black03 said:
Sorry we couldn't meet your expectations. With the holiday season and our move into a larger facility it's been hard to monitor the forums as much as usual.

You know we do have a phone and email. Why didn't you try to call us??

Thanks, Jared

I understand completely. The holidays are a hectic time (although you guys did post elsewhere on here during that time) for everyone. No bad blood from my end. I'm not complaining, nor do I think I hurt your business any by going elsewhere. I just posted my status so nobody would incorrectly count me in as one of the 10 people needed for the GP. It was more of an update for the guys who were trying to get 10 guys together.

Users who are viewing this thread