How bad is your Mileage guys?

andy

Sucks Gas, Hauls A$$!
Established Member
let's see, heres my theoretical equation. it's still only a theory.
fuel milage: heavy truck + lots of mods * metric $hit ton of torque & horsepower = I don't give two farts about gas milage. :D :rockon:

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
I dont know for sure but I can say its waaay better than I feared. I had nightmares about watching the needle drop to empty but its really not bad. My 03 Chrysler T&C gets about 16 in the city with the air on so I guess the L isnt bad at all!

OH-MAN

Established Member
I didn't use to check mine but for about a month now I have been driving 100 miles a day to work 90%freeway.
So I am visiting the fuel crooks a bit more often.
70 mph ave 16-17 mpg, 80 mph about 15mpg

Jim_03_DSG_L

10 Fingers, 88 Keys
Established Member
I don't think I've ever driven the L in the city, and rarely on the highway (I live kind of out in the sticks). But in rural driving, I'm averaging 14 MPG.

chuchomula

"Rehab'd Ricer"
Established Member
I get about 280-300 miles per full tank. I guess it could be worse but what other vehicle with this gas mileage would you rather drive??? I can only think of one and its not as bad...(Terminator)

203Cree

Established Member
I pulled down about 10 mpg this tank. Usually anywhere btwn 16 to as high as 20, but this tanks been all city, and L fest, and a new exhaust, so....

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
Best 15.75 (all freeway)(Conoco) worst 13.12 mostly city from el cheepo gas stop (Hansens Gas and Go). Usually 15.25 (Pre pulley) mixed mostly freeway.

Users who are viewing this thread