how anal are you guys about your car?

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
Alright...so i've been working pretty good bit lately, and havent had a chance to wash my truck. Well, i've started talking to this new girl lately, and she doesnt know how anal i am about cars. She called me tonight and asks me to meet her at foodland, i get there and i pull up to her window and we're talking and all, well i started messing with the radio and i turn around and holy hell she's drawing on my truck...I flipped the shit out and said WTF are you doing?! she smiles and said im drawin you smiley faces! i tried to be real nice and told her to stop...gotta wash it first thing tomorrow maybe no scratches. Do things like this piss yall off too?

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
the first time my current girlfriend got into my car she put her feet on my dash....thank god my daddy taught me he was beat the crap out of me if i hit a girl....only thing that kept my temper in lulz

Moparkidd

Established Member
the first time my current girlfriend got into my car she put her feet on my dash....thank god my daddy taught me he was beat the crap out of me if i hit a girl....only thing that kept my temper in lulz

i tried to be calm about it, i mean it is my DD, but still...

THE_STIG

Established Member
My girlfriend knows how anal I am about my car and she respects it, she offers to wash it for me all the time. She loves my car haha

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Not at all. My my main man, my dog, rides along with me all the time. His seat is dirty. Do I care, no. It's a goddamn truck not a Ferrari.

Moparkidd

Established Member
Not at all. My my main man, my dog, rides along with me all the time. His seat is dirty. Do I care, no. It's a goddamn truck not a Ferrari.

still a truck that i bought with my goddamn money.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
I wouldn't let anyone draw on mine either. When you go to her place draw a smiley on her wall with greasy fingers. She'll get the point:kaboom:

02BlackL

Established Member
Hey man don't worry about it. You did better than i would have done. I hate it when people touch the paint to shut the door let alone draw some stuipd picuters in the dust on it (not like i allow it to get dust though). I would just tell her next time she does it she is going to look real funny with her arm hanging out her ass.

pharmd2010

Established Member
I use to be a lot more anal about mine when I was a little younger, but now that I have to daily drive it I'm not so much anymore. Now something like that might get me going a little bit, but honestly probably not if it was just my daily driven truck. I guess ultimately it depends on the circumstance. In you situation I wouldn't get too upset about it, but if it was a Z06 that I just had washed then it may concern me a little...

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
the dash i dont mind soo much about. BTW what is it with females and putting their feet on the dash??? anyone??

im so anal about it i dont like to drive it, but i deffinatly enjoy driving it when i do!

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
I don't think the word "anal" quite covers it when it comes to me and cars. I wash and wax mine AT LEAST once a week. And may Tebow have mercy on their souls if they touch the paint or put their feet on the dash. My mom once started to light up a cigarette in the car and I told her not too. She continued on saying "it's fine!" and didn't stop until I slammed the brakes on the interstate (no one was behind me) and told her to put it out or get out.

M3xpress

Established Member
I'm not as anal anymore about the cleaning of the car. For one it needs a detail bad and I just haven't had anytime.

Now the inside always stays clean and empty.

I'm more anal about little noises, behaviors, etc., just trying to keep it running good as I start to modify it again, and now that's its getting older.

tistan

Established Member
I used to be anal when I had my black lightning, but now that I have a silver one, I really don't care. I havn't washed it in 2 months and it still looks clean. If there are scratches in the paint I can't see them. I don't think I will ever get a black DD again.

djh0102

Established Member
I hate nothing more than people who touch my car. What planet where these people born on that they don't know that will leave a mark in the clear coat. I actually stop talking to a friend because he always leaned against my car and always rub his finger over dry water spots. They are the same people who see nothing wrong with swirl marks. Just because they don't give a crap about their car doesn't mean I don't care about mine. I got better things to do with my weekend than buff my car but that is exactly what I have to if some ass touches my car.

bullitt1672

Established Member
when it comes to my truck (silverado) im pretty anal about it in some ways. If someone wipes across the paint or does something to scratch the paint i get pissed, or if someone opens the door hard and just lets it bounce off the stops or w/e I want to choke them out. But i still let my dog ride in it and am not scared to get it dirty.

Users who are viewing this thread