How about this video to start?

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
that would suck to buy a 250k car, and get pulled on that bad...but saaweet vid

robiferretti

Established Member
did you see what the lambo did to the viper?
No shame in losing to a ridiculously modded single turbo supra...lambo's are fast and i think that a fully modded 03 cobra or a H&C vette wouldn't stand a chance:burnout:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
there was a viper? hehe yeah i saw that too ;-)

Originally posted by robiferretti
did you see what the lambo did to the viper?
No shame in losing to a ridiculously modded single turbo supra...lambo's are fast and i think that a fully modded 03 cobra or a H&C vette wouldn't stand a chance:burnout:

03CobraBro

Established Member
This car shouldnt have any problem at all... Hell small upgrade and this thing has around 500 horse from the get go. Not too hard to get it to dish those cars a bleed.

It might be harder for us to win out top end... but the quarter... no problem and thats where you'll be spending most of your time anyway... if not the road course.

Last edited:

robiferretti

Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraBro
It might be harder for us to win out top end... but the quarter... no problem and thats where you'll be spending most of your time anyway... if not the road course.

Two totally different breeds of racers...Roadracers buy road race cars, 1/4 mile guys build 1/4 mile cars...roadrace cars can run the 1/4 mile...however 1/4 mile cars can not run roadcourses well...

Just because a car can run the 1/4 mile dont mean shit in reality...
Motortrend tested the porsche turbo vs the lambo... 1/4 mile times were with in 0.4 seconds...0-150 times....lambo won by almost 4 seconds...

1/4 mile cars are fun for about 11 seconds, thats about it...i've beaten cars that run a full second faster then me in the 1/4 on the highway, because just cause a car can post a decent 1320 doesn't mean its a high performance machine:burnout:

**Flame suit on**

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by robiferretti
Two totally different breeds of racers...Roadracers buy road race cars, 1/4 mile guys build 1/4 mile cars...roadrace cars can run the 1/4 mile...however 1/4 mile cars can not run roadcourses well...

Just because a car can run the 1/4 mile dont mean shit in reality...
Motortrend tested the porsche turbo vs the lambo... 1/4 mile times were with in 0.4 seconds...0-150 times....lambo won by almost 4 seconds...

1/4 mile cars are fun for about 11 seconds, thats about it...i've beaten cars that run a full second faster then me in the 1/4 on the highway, because just cause a car can post a decent 1320 doesn't mean its a high performance machine:burnout:

**Flame suit on**

Sorry about the delay on this reply. My point was just, typically you'll be meeting the compatition at a stop light in town, and supposidly the average distance between lights is anywhere from a 1/8th to a 1/4. Thats not to say that you meet up with plenty of compatition on the intersate as well. Call this an excuse if you want but I think after 120mph on the intersate (atleast in my area) its just kind of silly to press the matter any further. No reason to get other lives involved because you want to prove you can go 190 as opposed to the other guy who's only going 175.

And as far as racing on public streets around curves and dangerous corners and what not, all I can say is, its your money and your life so I cant preach much more to you on that. :shrug:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread