How about this idiot????

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
I'm coming down a two lane road last night and in the opposite lane are two cars. All of a sudden the second one decides to pass the first, almost running me off the road. I spin around, pull her over issue citation..nothing big. Ten minuets later, goin the opposite direction, I come up behind the same person at an intersection. She is already two car lengths past the "stop here on red" sign, and inch out further and further. She is already out to where she will be hit if any cars come from east or west, she is all the way into the middle of the intersection. So I grab the mike for the PA and say, If you back up to the line you were supposed to stop at , the light will change for you. (thinking of the sensor in the road...and what do I hear from her window? SHUT THE F*** UP !!!!! she says... I didn't know they made people this stupid....at least not sober!!! Guess who got pulled over again :D :D :D

Last edited:

CraneClan

Injun along at 140
Established Member
ROFL. Would you have cited me if I drove by after that and hollered "Stupid bitch!"?

Ginsu

Established Member
Bwahhhaa!!! That is the same kind of person that peals out after they get their ticket. But let me guess, she complained stating you were harrasing her.

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
She didn't even realise I was the same guy...she was shakin the first citation at me saying.."I just got pulle dover not two minutes ago...I can't get pulled over twice!!!!!"

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
I was a LOT less polite I can tell you that lol. She got another fine for disorderly conduct.

Last edited:

manystangs

SVT Poster
Established Member
what an idiot. Most people I know would be nice to the cops in hopes of getting out of a citation. The lady must have an IQ of about 70...

Speedin Bob

Established Member
I'm with Crane Clan and can see it now.

"Sorry Sir, I couldn't help but notice and comment on the stupidity displayed by the individual you pulled over. Please excuse my less than appropriate language and I promise to keep my windows a little more closed next time" :D

No teeth, loaf of bread and lunchmeat... WOW:shocked:

Users who are viewing this thread