Houston Tuner (Not Fastlane)

dsmith658

Where's all my money??
Established Member
I finished up with my build and am ready to get tuned.

Forged Engine
Roush TVS 69mm Pulley
JPC fuel system E85
ID1000s

I took it to the tuner about a week ago, and went to pick it up today and discovered they hadn't got anything done. Does anyone know a shop in Houston that has time and ability to work on this car?

92fiveohfox

Established Member
I tried them early on but he said they were way backed up. Tss is kind off off the table due to the long drive from houston.

Chris Holmes is backed up? Tbh I wouldn't trust anyone else in Houston. Aed remote tune maybe? You could rent a dyno for an hour or so. I know Chris car doc has done that before.(and they do Lund remote tunes)

Last edited:

Go on 3

Established Member
Call Cliff at CUNDN racing. They are located in Pearland. He tuned my 04 cobra with a 4.0 Whipple. Has allot of experience with cobra's. Tell him Mike sent you with the competition orange cobra.

outlawcrew

Established Member
I just made the drive today to get my car from TSS. I cannot say enough good about them. Well worth the two hour ride from Houston. I have been on TSS tunes for 3 years now and not one issue.

AED is great to deal with also, he did my first Paxton tune and did an awesome job. Four years ago I contacted him on a Friday late afternoon and by Saturday afternoon I had my final tune revision. Great customer service...

Both are great choices with a ton of very happy customers on this forum.

Matt

Rct851

Established Member
It's amazing Houston doesn't have better tuning options for this car. My parking garage is sectioned off in groups of 5. 3 of those spots are taken by modded s197s or s550s

wakebum2507

EVLTWNS
Established Member
are you guys kidding me? Chris is saying he will tune you right here.

TSS is two hours and thats " too far"??

Jason Herrera (stoopidFast) tunes for Manuel (midnight performance) and also tunes a few of us OKC guys. very responsive, and good tunes.

so it sounds like you have THREE options local to you to pick from.

tangermean

Established Member
are you guys kidding me? Chris is saying he will tune you right here.

TSS is two hours and thats " too far"??

Jason Herrera (stoopidFast) tunes for Manuel (midnight performance) and also tunes a few of us OKC guys. very responsive, and good tunes.

so it sounds like you have THREE options local to you to pick from.

I would suggest Jason as well. He does great work and its very accessible.

92fiveohfox

Established Member
Examples of "great work"? Ie track times? Chris and tss have some proven(at the track) good running cars. All I see out of stoopidfast cars is highway runs.

Users who are viewing this thread