Houston suspension shops

cs2012

Established Member
Any suspension shops in the Houston area that are good with mustangs? Looking to get koni struts and shocks, adjustable panhard bar, gt500 mounts and eibach sportline springs installed. How much should I be getting charged in labor? Thanks

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

jdcobra

Established Member
In all honesty times man I've never done a suspension install before this but it was pretty easy. You can save yourself a crap load of money and if you take your time it should take a max time of about 4 hours. I didn't know what I was doing but installed front and back in two. If you already have your new setup put together beforehand it should take less time.

- Josh

Trayton

Established Member
Its hard to trust anyone more than yourself... I did all my own suspension work in a garage. Its all fairly simple if you have common knowledge. Theres one shop in the area that I know would do it but I can't remember the name right now they did all the suspension on My 08 TBSS... Good luck. If you decide to tackle it yourself let me know.

Ratinacage

Established Member
Any suspension shops in the Houston area that are good with mustangs? Looking to get koni struts and shocks, adjustable panhard bar, gt500 mounts and eibach sportline springs installed. How much should I be getting charged in labor? Thanks

Let me know if you find a place. My steeda sports are on back order once they come in I'll be ready to have them installed.

cs2012

Established Member
I dont have the tools to do so or the knowledge

deepblue13

Established Member
You can drive an hour south to my place and we can do it in my garage. Won't take long.

And if you buy two more castle nuts to go ahead and install the strut mounts, we wouldn't even have to take your stock struts apart.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Agreed on not paying a shop to do it. You will spend as much money, if not more, in labor than you did in parts. Find someone that will give you a hand on a Saturday and pay them in beer. :beer:

drod2111

Established Member
Well if u rich like me lol u could try sals auto sport by 290 and beltway 8 like 15 minutes away from the galleria they worked on my mach suspension and no issues at all and the price was fair by the way I'm not really rich lol

twojustins

Established Member
Well if u rich like me lol u could try sals auto sport by 290 and beltway 8 like 15 minutes away from the galleria they worked on my mach suspension and no issues at all and the price was fair by the way I'm not really rich lol

Can't even afford a period in those sentences... Lol just joshin' ya!

I'm in the same boat as the op. I just don't have the room and tools. Also, I will be adding upper and lower control arms with relocation brackets. I just don't know a fair price for all of those parts installed at once.

drod2111

Established Member
The only way u will find out is by going to to get prices from he shops I went to three an sals was the most reasonable one I had h&r springs, steeda bumpsteer,Steeda ball joints, cc plates installed,alignment and rear fenders rolled for 500 that's pretty fair for all the work they did

Trayton

Established Member
Im about an hour east, Id be willing to help you out. Ive got access to several shops and have enough tools in my truck to do it on the side of the road. haha.

Users who are viewing this thread