Houston/Surrounding paint & body shops

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
Hey guys, I have a 56 Ford F100 that I need to get some light body work done and painted as well. The truck is currently in pieces, (with exception cab is on the frame) can any of the local Houston peeps give any good recommendations on body shops? I'm not even sure if any body shops would take a truck like this in pieces. The good thing is, there's not much to paint, the truck is fairly small. I would also cut and buff the truck myself, so no need for wet-sanding and buffing. I'm not looking for a $20k paint job, just something that will last a while that looks good. Truck will be a daily driver.

Thanks

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
All Points Collision in Kemah is my new go-to body shop. I've had them paint several bumpers and even some moderate body work on an old '85 MB 300E, they do excellent work. Here's their website: http://allpointscollision.com/

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I forgot to add, they also did a ton of work on my wife's Infiniti FX35 after a teenage girl damn near t-boned her.

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
Brock's over off of Jones road in NW Houston. I've seen many examples of their exceptional work.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread