Houston Shelby Owners cruise to Shiner, Tx

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
Willie....this is for you!!!
Looking at doing a drive to Shiner Dec 13th for lunch. Then heading to Shelby, Tx for some pics.
You up for it? Some San Antonio owners looking to join us in Shiner.

Changed date to Sat Dec 13th.....

Last edited:

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
Let me check...have a Christmas party that evening. what time are you expecting to be back?

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
It was. I just posted that going to have to change it to Jan. Dec is just to busy for everyone. Any date it Jan that work for you?

qachargh

Established Member
Any chance of doing one of these on a Sunday? I work on Saturdays and getting the day off is harder than finding a diamond in Sheila Jackson Lee's ass. Also, how many miles do you usually do? I gotta make sure I don't run out of pulverized corn.

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm hosting a baby shower the 17th. Ordinarily I would get out of this but since this one is for my baby I don't think so! hmmm....just thinking out loud, how cool would it be for 10 Shelby's to stop by on their cruise?

qachargh

Established Member
Don't know if that's a great idea. The baby might want to pop out early to join in on the fun.

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
I'm hosting a baby shower the 17th. Ordinarily I would get out of this but since this one is for my baby I don't think so! hmmm....just thinking out loud, how cool would it be for 10 Shelby's to stop by on their cruise?

Well if there is ice cold beer.....it would be pretty cool!!!

Let me know, we would love to stop by.

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
Any chance of doing one of these on a Sunday? I work on Saturdays and getting the day off is harder than finding a diamond in Sheila Jackson Lee's ass. Also, how many miles do you usually do? I gotta make sure I don't run out of pulverized corn.

It can be done, little difficult in that some of the guys do the church thing on Sun.
Well get a Sun in for you though. As far as miles, I usually fill up at the meet point and then don't fill up again until I get home(Friendswood). I've never really paid attention to how many miles just on the drive.

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
We are going to hook up this Sat at Twin Peaks at Nasa Rd 4:00 pm then head to Kemah meet. If you guys wanna come out.

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member

It can be done, little difficult in that some of the guys do the church thing on Sun.
Well get a Sun in for you though. As far as miles, I usually fill up at the meet point and then don't fill up again until I get home(Friendswood). I've never really paid attention to how many miles just on the drive.

and these guys are good about making the route in google maps or mapquest before we set out. from there you can see if there are E85 stations along the way.

qachargh

Established Member
Sweet. It would be nice to get in a relaxing backroad cruise. Last few times I've gone out with people its been more balls out.

dino lord

itching to build...
Established Member
What?! You no tell me!
Sweet. It would be nice to get in a relaxing backroad cruise. Last few times I've gone out with people its been more balls out.
There's a good route leading out of Sealy to Shiner. We used to do it as WSM event yearly.

FYI: the brewery is not open on weekends, except by appt(good luck, it was like pulling teeth with the promise of 50 people).

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the cruise info for SUNDAY Jan 18th...

LUNCH: 12:00

Kloesel's Steak House & Bar

101 Moore Ave

Moulton, TX 77975

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is our planned route.

https://goo.gl/maps/bsLFO

MEET at 8:45 am

Chevron
2007 Tx 36
Sealy, Tx 77474

Plan to leave the Chevron at 9:00 am This should give us time for a pit stop or 2 and allow us to arrive 12:00 at the lunch spot.

San Antonio group meeting us for lunch. And possibly a drive after lunch to Shelby, Tx.

Users who are viewing this thread