Houston - New Monthly Event, 4th Sunday of the Month

DocHolliday

I'm your huckleberry
Established Member
Show-And-Shine
Talk Cars - Show Cars
4th Sunday of each month

You are invited to bring your special automobile, truck, motorcycle or just stop by and talk. This is open to all makes and models of anything automotive. It is an informal, drive-in, show-and-shine event.

I have worked with the Corvette Club to organize the event, so let's make sure we have plenty of Ford representation there.

The Quiznos in Magnolia is gracious enough to lend us their space for the event. So, be sure to support them while you are there.

1:00pm till 3:00pm

Woodforest Plaza Shopping Center
6875 FM 1488
Magnolia, Texas 77354

NEAR FM 1488 & FM 2978
Park in front of Woodforest Bank

jbt930

Established Member
Did this happen?? Just saw this...and missed it this weekend. How was the turn out? Man, I only live 2.5 miles away.....next time.

DocHolliday

I'm your huckleberry
Established Member
Yes, it did happen. The event went very well for the first time. There were about 20 cars there. 3 GT500s, '11 5.0, '07 Z06, some 60's street rods, couple of custom bikes, etc. I think it will be a great event as it becomes more known.

We will skip next month since the 4th Sunday is Easter Sunday, and pick up again in May. I will continue to remind everyone of the events I am aware of.

jbt... If you would like you can send me a PM with your email address or other contact information if that would be better. I have an email list I send to as well. I am off of Honea Egypt and often several of us in the area meet at the Starbucks and drive to the events together. Watch for my post later, this Sunday will be the Woodlands Cars and Coffee.

DocHolliday

I'm your huckleberry
Established Member
Thanks for everyone's interest. We didn't have this event in April due to the conflict with Easter. We will pick up again the 4th Sunday of May. I will be sure to post an event reminder in this section of the forum.

Also, for anyone interested The Woodlands Cars and Coffee is this Sunday, May 1st. Let me know if you need specific time/location information.

Users who are viewing this thread