Houston Meets......

Corona-Extra

Miles Away From Ordinary
Established Member
Saturdays Westheimer @ Hwy 6. Burlington Coat Factory

that was cool the 1st time.. i got in a few good runs with a Stage 3 SRT4 and a crazy ass WRX STI... came home undefeated.. but last time i was out there.. sh!t got old quick and i took it back to the house..

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
hayguyswhatsgoinon.jpg

No really, what's going on? I'm getting dizzy from reading all the dibble-dabble.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
I'd be down. I'm moving to San Marcos in like 2 weeks for school so I need to get my fix in of the Houston car scene.

What's the deal with the Baybrooke meet on Friday? Who's all going, what time, etc?

Gary03L

Established Member
Damm I would go up there with my L but my main barings ****e* up on friday night at the race track. but i have friends with L's......just let me know were ya ganna meet up and we might go.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Welp, I just noticed oil on my garage floor; looked under the L and there's oil covering a good section of the underside by the tranny/oil pan area. Awesome.

I'll try and get a ride....damnit.

Paulinator

Established Member
yeh im new to the area im in pearland. where are the good meets? damn driving up to skinner sux. i think thats closed down now because some kid broke a cops window out with a beer bottle

Users who are viewing this thread