Houston Cuise and Show - North Houston Area - Sun, Feb 20, 2011

DocHolliday

I'm your huckleberry
Established Member
I was invited, and asked to spread the word, of an upcoming cruise and show involving Mustangs and 'vettes. They would like to have as many Shelbys/Mustangs as possible. Spread the word to anyone else you think may be interested.

This is a display show only, no fees, starting with a meet up at the Spring Cypress/Champion Forest Starbucks on Sunday at 9am, then a short cruise to the Quiznos. There will be raffle tickets sold for a small monetary donation and a lot of good-natured guys hanging out talking smack.

Here are the details...

Run and Show

All Roads lead to Quiznos – Sunday, February 20, 2011 (unless rain)

The RUN will start at Starbucks on Spring Cypress @ Champion Forrest – Leave at 9:30am

Arrive at Quiznos on FM 1488 near FM 2978 around 10:30am for the SHOW

Parking area will be marked and the show will begin at 11:00am and end at 2:00pm

There will be a raffle at 1:30pm – a Quiznos party tray will be one of the prizes

Please tell your friends and relatives to come by – there will be plenty of parking

CCF01112011_000001.gif

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I'll try to make it up that way tomorrow, I use to live a little ways past that on 2854. In fact, I put my old '03 Cobra in a ditch right there on Honea Egypt several years ago!

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
Son of a bitch, another one I missed due to my car being apart, and literally in front of my apartment complex too. I could have walked over there had I known about this

DocHolliday

I'm your huckleberry
Established Member
I had my camera and I think I only took 2 or 3 pics. We had 8 GT500s, 1 SGT, 1 Shelby Cobra (kit), and a ton of vettes. Look at my new thread, and post your feedback. The Quiznos has offered to make this a regular event.

Users who are viewing this thread