Houston Area Tuners

Addicted2Fun

Established Member
I have been looking around and wanted some feedback on a tuner for my 03 Cobra. I am gonna need them to install some parts as well. So i need the whole ordeal of install and tune. Thanks for the info!

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
strickly is good

psi is good too, if you can get in-touch with them

fastlane on the northside is good too

txbull

Established Member
i was wonderig about fastlane awell they are just down the street from me. anyone used them?

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
bull i dont know if they will work on your car or not. they do mostly sn-197's. i asked the guy if they do terminators: "whats that" he said. they didnt even return my buddies' phone call when he need a tune on his fox

Jerry03cobra

Established Member
already noticing the problem in getting in touch with PSI... that is already a huge turn off for them.

That is how i was with PSI but they have alot of buisness right now they do good work that is where i,am getting my car tuned at.Stay away from strickly performance they charge way to much also the TSS do good tuning also.

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
My friend had his fox tuned at Triange Speed Shop for both spray and a turbo and he was happy with the results....I realize that's not a cobra, but I know they also tune alot of new edge mustangs as well. I havn't heard any "Bad" things about them. I've heard both good and bad about Strictly, but I can't say otherwise.

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
StricTly Performance has done most all my work and I think they have done a good job, especially with my dyno tunes.

tx03snake

Established Member
heard a lot of good things about both PSI and Fastlane. Fastlane does good work i have been up there a good number of times and they always have a lot of cars out there. i am thinkin of havin them do my car pretty soon. have not heard a lot of good things about Strictly though. PSI or Fastlane or Triangle in Orange. heard good things about all of them

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
i've heard alot of bad things about strickly....after i had my 04 pullied and tuned there....

but i've had zero problems with it....its been 2 years

with psi you have to drive there....make an appointment and wait....but they are the "best"

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
i have talked with fastlane in person when i started out on my coupe, seemed to be great cs but a little pricey but i have no doubt the work would be worth it.

i use slater's because i know them, most of them for 10+ years, and they take great care of me. i will be driving the coupe in 9 days! woohoo!

ported 04

Its never enough.
Established Member
My car was tuned at Houston Performance, they did ALL the work on my car besides the pulley and port. (that was done at strictly)

I'm actually probably going to HP soon cuz i need a tune for my MAFia sitting in my car...

Jester

-------------
Established Member
I've been to and used the formentioned shops and TSS in Orange is the best. It's the ONLY shop I use and it's 1.5 hours away from my house.

canecobra

GoFAST
Established Member
PSI ftmfw. All my work done there and they have gone out of their way for me in several instances. Phones are an issue but it's worth it. If you can stop by that's the best way to work with Patrick.

Users who are viewing this thread