House Paint

quad

Established Member
Save your paint codes on your computer. That way if you have to touch up the walls and are out of paint you can have a new batched mixed. I know paint color changes over time but it will still blend in. I've had to do this a few times. Paint blends in perfectly.

Funny story my father-in law told me. He had a coworker that was always bitching about his wife. Once she hosed down the interior garage walls because she felt it was dusty. Well he also had the bright idea to save all the paint can lids with the color codes printed on it. That way if he had to touch up he could easily get a close match. Well his wife cleaned out the garage one day and threw it all out LMAO! That's why I save my stuff on a computer.

Blown 89

Established Member
Trumps fault... Lmao

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I hate to say it but it kinda is. He presided over 7 months of telling people not to go to work so this is under his watch. If Joe Biden didn't drop his pants and shit all over everything it wouldn't be this bad but I'm not sure how people expect to make things when you close schools and tell everyone they can't go to work.

Users who are viewing this thread