House Of Wax

Tims03GT

Established Member
:pop: I just saw this movie tonight. It was suprisingly gory. But it was pretty freaky, and there was a good shot of paris' sweet hiney (in her panies). So it was pretty good.

Anyone else seen it? What did ya think?

A Fuzzy Bunny

Future Banned Member
Established Member
Paris Hilton = :xpl:

Elisha Cuthbert = :bowdown:
love-smiley-076.gif

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
Everyone go see the movie. My friend Jared is one of the stars in that movie. He's a really good guy and is just breaking through the movie industry. Give him support. He's one of the only normal celebrities out there. He's just like the rest of us.

Tims03GT

Established Member
ampstang said:
Everyone go see the movie. My friend Jared is one of the stars in that movie. He's a really good guy and is just breaking through the movie industry. Give him support. He's one of the only normal celebrities out there. He's just like the rest of us.
Which character does he play in the movie?

92CamaroLS1

Established Member
It says that Wade is played by a guy named jared. I dont like the way he spends the last few hours of his life. I thought it was ok, not as good as amityville horror scarry wise, but it wasnt too bad.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Good question. Most of the movie trailers showed multiple shots of her in lingerie, leading me to believe that's what they want the selling point of the movie to be.

Labinnac

El Chimpo Grande!
Established Member
My cohorts & I figured it would be worth seeing as long as Paris' character gets killed in some slow excrutiating way. Not that we hate her character, we hate her.

It's a shame to have a girl that pretty have such an ugly personality.

whistlin93SVT

Titty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Ametyville Horror was NOTHING like the book... Read the book and you won't go to sleep for days... Good book. I will go see this House of Wax nonsense soon enough...

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
I dunno about this movie. I wasn't sure about it even while watching the previews. I'll give ia shot tho.

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
Tims03GT said:
Which character does he play in the movie?

He was the first guy that died when his girlfriend was waiting in the truck for him.

EZMachN

Established Member
Just got back from watching it. I went in thinking it would just be another scary movie like most. But damn it had some very good spots in the movie. It was actually a little more scary than I would have thought. So I'd suggest checking it out myself. I just can't wait for Kicking and Screaming and Wedding Crashers

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
I thought that all in all, it was a good movie. It was pretty creepy. Paris should have showed her tits at least since the movie was built up around her. They didn't have a crowbar in that auto-shop? I would have picked up one of them before I picked up a wrench.

Users who are viewing this thread