house for sale - las vegas, nv

HHSSSSS

Established Member
i know it's a car forum, but every little bit helps.

my wife and are both in the military and she just got orders for retraining to a specialty job; when she gets back, we will be pcsing to another base. we would like to sell the house prior to us leaving so that we don't get stuck with a house payment while at a different base. house was built back in
july '04. here's a virtual tour taken early this year. grass is much greener now and plants are growing! pics were taken by the realtor, let me know if you need better pics.

http://tours.tourfactory.com/tours/tour.asp?t=333274

please help me get the word out!!!!

Dude, your house is beautiful! I am moving back to Vegas in October.. Hmmm.. Might have to talk to the Mrs. and see what the plans are. Where is the house located? I see North Las Vegas but are you out by the base? Let me know

HHSSSSS

Established Member
bump bump bump. gotta sell the house, just got orders to keesler AFB in biloxi, mississippi. anyone here from mississippi or know about the area?

onehundredk

Smashin' Pumpkins
Established Member
i hate to bring a sore topic into your thread but its discusting living in southern california...i need to deciede to move to vegas haha...great looking house by the way. good luck on the move.

Users who are viewing this thread