House/Electro/Trap/Dubstep/HipHop & Las Vegas fans? Come on in!

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
My new songs are from Skrillex, can't get enough of him, I'll check out your music!

Electrokid

Established Member
I listened to the Summer 12 mix and the Forbe's Fridays today while on the city bus to and from University. I must say that they are really good. I frequently download Kutski's Keeping the Rave Alive the Essential Mixes and I use to download Judge Jules' Weekend Warmup until he pursued another career, and these are right up there with them as far as quality, and music choice goes.

Keep up the good work, and as Kutski would say, "keep the rave alive, or something like that"

UncleAnt

Established Member
I'll be in Vegas on the weekend of march 22nd-25th.I was looking to buy bottle service at haze in Aria but depending on where you'll be I wouldn't mind Coming out to support a fellow svtp member

forbanger

Established Member
I love this stuff. I usually look for mixes on my downtime (for working out). You should upload on freakonomix and podomatic.

Any chance you know Charleston Perez (DjEarwaxXx)? He is a resident DJ for a couple of places out there.

Anyway, thanks for the mix! Downloaded it already.

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
I love this stuff. I usually look for mixes on my downtime (for working out). You should upload on freakonomix and podomatic.

Any chance you know Charleston Perez (DjEarwaxXx)? He is a resident DJ for a couple of places out there.

Anyway, thanks for the mix! Downloaded it already.

Thanks man!
I will check out freakonomix and my mixes are on podomatic as well. Just do a search for my DJ name. Also Earwaxx is my homie! Very cool dude and a really talented DJ. This city is huge but the DJ community is really small and close.

Thanks again for the support. See ya in Vegas sometime

Eric

Viking42

Established Member
Good stuff man! I probably won't be back in Vegas until at least 2014, but there's no such thing as knowing too many connected people in Vegas, haha!

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Been bumping your mix all week leading to today. Me and the GF took tomorrow off because we will definitely be at the club tonight to see ya do this live!

white_gt500

Established Member
Thats awesome man, good stuff your mixing up.......vegas is an awesome place, one guy we know just got hired as the pool manager at Marquee as well. Need to go back again this year!

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Was fun at the club last night.

I still couldn't get my buddy you met to even walk up to a girl. And that's the last time I give the girlfriend my debit card. Jeeeeeeeeeesus

Mixes were great though

Users who are viewing this thread