Hottest Nationality?

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
What country/region do you guys (and gals) think produces the best looking women? I tell you I was a big Italian/Latina fan (still am) but going to a hugely diverse college now, I have to say the Indian girls can be downright unbelievably gorgeous. A real treat is a mix of Indian and Latina (like Salma Hayek :rockon:) So post up pics of some gorgeous women! This could be a repost, but I think it will be good enough not to matter.

India!

Aishwarya Rai
aishwarya-rai-picture.jpg

Italy!

Monica Bellucci (getting up in age...but still breath-taking)
monica-bellucci-gq-03.jpg

2001gunmetalgt

Established Member
Estonia, Iceland, New Zeland, Sweden, Finland, Poland, Netherlands, Austalia, crap anywhere in Europe will do it for me plain and simple. Brazil is good too. I'd said Africa and most Asian countries would be my last pick. Pretty much if I had to rank it would be White girls>Latino girls>Middle Eastern girls (if you can see em through the veil)>Asain girls>Black girls....always exceptions but in general thats how it goes for my taste.

Last edited:

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
I'm going with the whole Spanish, Mexican, Puerto Rico, Columbia kind of thing:

Adrianna Lima
Jennifer Lopez
Salma Hayek
Penelope Cruz
Eva Mendes
etc

Paulinator

Established Member
^LMAO!! All I look for it a hole and a heart beat!!!:banana:

dont need a heart beat, just get in an out while its still warm!:rockon::rockon::rockon:

j/k sick joke i picked up from my brother after he got back from iraq. they caught an iraqi f*ckin a dead women. so it became the joke

Users who are viewing this thread