Hotchkis springs

Adrenaline

Established Member
I have been wondering if this would be a problem or not as well... I want to lower the back of my L 3 inches and although this would be a more expensive way of doing it, it seems like it would be a better option. All bolt-on and not having to change the hangers (like you would with a Bell-Tech kit) sounds good to me... The question remains though; will it work without causing any problems or reducing performance??:rolleyes:

captainoblivious

Slow Vehicles in Training
Established Member
Not to sure how it would work out. The hotchkis springs would improve performance, but IMO shackles hurt performance. Since lowering shackles are longer then normal they will have some more flex and give, which is not something you want on hard cornering.

If you want 3 inches in the rear, I'd guess you want a 1" in the front to level it out, why not just go for the Belltech kit or Roush kit.

Check out this page for some info on the kits. With all the threads and discussions I found on lowering I thought it would be helpful if I pulled most of the stuff I found together in 1 spot (so of course I love showing it off):
http://dontblameme.virtualave.net/lowering/lowering.html

Users who are viewing this thread