Hot Side

Black 03 Mach

Roll Tide
Established Member
I drive a 03 mach (obviously) and i wanted to do an On3 build with an aluminator. On3 doesnt look that great anymore and i was wondering if i could source my own kit. Kevin from Wicked is going to be building the car and said he has no problem making a cold side, but he will not touch the hot side. Is there a place where i can get a quality hot side kit? Id like to go with hellion but its pretty expensive and eats into the cost of a tko600.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
I drive a 03 mach (obviously) and i wanted to do an On3 build with an aluminator. On3 doesnt look that great anymore and i was wondering if i could source my own kit. Kevin from Wicked is going to be building the car and said he has no problem making a cold side, but he will not touch the hot side. Is there a place where i can get a quality hot side kit? Id like to go with hellion but its pretty expensive and eats into the cost of a tko600.

CG Fabrications

4.6 4V Turbo Street / Drag Kit - Detailed item view - CG Fabrication

I am going to be using their headers. Turn around is only a few weeks too.

Ken:beer:

ZACH'S97

Established Member
I just bought cg fab's headers. Haven't installed yet but they look nice. He estimated two weeks to finish and a few more for shipping. I had the headers in under two weeks. So far I'm very happy with them.

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
I was going to say them. I used the on my car and they are GREAT. Fit, finish, and quality of customer sevice was great.

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
yeah caleb is a great guy had him do a hotside for my car using a tial turbine housing because i didn't want to spend the time to fab up a true a/c compatible header, but his do the trick and fit nicely around all the accessories, now as far as a race header with a/c delete i'd say my 304ss headers can't be touched for the money ;)

B0B

Established Member
i too have his headers, they're nice. a little spendy for the quality but they're nicer than what i could build. Caleb is a good guy, he got them done fast too.

Users who are viewing this thread