Hot Rod Nationals---Tie on the Feed Bag!

Whiskey City

Established Member
So it's the Umpteenth Annual Hot Rod Nationals down here in Louisville. The city is crawlin' with Street Rods, Hot Rods, T-buckets, junkers, I even think Grave Digger is in town. Anyway, I brought the Cobra into work today to see if I could find any trouble and it didn't take long.

Driving up I-65 I came acorss a shiny T-bucket. Purple with flames and a small block Chevy (made obvious by the bowtie on the valve covers) and a single 4bbl carb. Nice looking car if you like those sort of things. I pull beside him going about 60 and give him the ole :thumbsup: . He smiles, nods and points forward, the universal sign for, "you wann'a run?" I say ok, check traffic (it's clear, sweet) and give him a 3-2-1 countdown. He mashes it and it's WAY LOUD. Full-on headers and side pipes, I'm kind'a digging it. I pop 'er down into 3rd and it's on. He's hangin' for a while until I grab 4th and I pull away about a car length until about 120 and then he lets off.

I slow it down and let him catch up. He's got a huge s**t-eatin' grin and yells, "Nice car!". I give the ole :thumbsup: again, a "You too!" and we part ways. Seemed like a nice guy with a light and fast car.

Who needs coffee when you can start your day off with a kill!

I plan on going out during lunch to see if I can find some more...mmmm, tasty.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Way to take advantage of the feeder fish while there in town.

JP :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread