Hot Hondas!!

A2V2NV

Established Member
Hey guys,

What do you guys think about the hot hondas out there.

I'm beginning to think there is something to them afterall....

With a cold air kit, a 5 inch cat back, and cut down springs, your the hottest thing in town!!

And the girls really love it when you have the "surfboard" rear wing too!!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Anybody agree?

joe:lol1:

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
pshh, ill be honest. In Az, there are some fine ass woman that drive Hondas...riced out or not. Highschool or not, girls love the boys in the hondas....damn you Paul Walker and your bandwagon crap movie.

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
Originally posted by BlownCobraGirl
:bash:

YES I would trade my cobra in a second for one of those hoe-getter honda:lol1:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is so funny I have a new phrase "Hoe Gettin Honda" :beer:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I'm not sure I'd want to be with a woman that liked dudes in hondas. My wife loves v8 muscle, so there's less argument when searching for a new car.

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
Originally posted by sharkbite1979
I'm not sure I'd want to be with a woman that liked dudes in hondas. My wife loves v8 muscle, so there's less argument when searching for a new car.

I have to agree 100% with you on this one. I have talked to some crazy women import lovers. They actually believe that a S2000 is the fastest car on the road or that their boyfriend's Civic SI that is mostly stock with a fart pipe can beat any Mustang, Camaro, or Vette for that matter. I would have to have a girl that loved v8 muscle because it is something I enjoy. Ford or Chevy it is still good old rice eatin shove a boot in their ARSE AMERICAN MUSCLE BABY!!!!!!!!!!:rockon:

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Originally posted by The Piper
pshh, ill be honest. In Az, there are some fine ass woman that drive Hondas...riced out or not. Highschool or not, girls love the boys in the hondas....damn you Paul Walker and your bandwagon crap movie.
I don't know about that excactly... you always see the hot girl with the dorky guy right? Does that mean that chicks dig ugly guys? Not exactly, it's a case by case basis, but I find most woman dig the Cobra over a Honda, my wife and friends do atleast...

waytofastvette

Buh Bye !
Originally posted by The Piper

Dont be hateing Paul walker :p everyone says i look just like him :-D

Lupuri

Smack that ass bitch!
Established Member
The answer to the Mustang owner that wants a sport-compact is an SVT-Focus....beleive me.

Mad ricers sweat my balls as I laff in their faces cause my Stang is twice the car my Foci is on a straight away!

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
I'd actually like a civic for a daily driver. Some hondas are really nice cars but there's no way in hell I'd "mod" or "sport tune" one. But man, 35mpg. Sign me up.

z06matt

I 1 Racing
Established Member
haha Yeah I deff. agree! Heck you don't even need the cold air intake... Just the very annoying muffler and you are good to go!:p :p

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
i actually saw a local ricer stop...get out with his fire extinguisher...and put out a bush fire with it...

and dont you mean loose whore getter hondas? :lol1:

90_red_lx

ASLOW50
Established Member
Yeah I know what you mean. Guys at our school are the coolest cause of their "hot imports." After school, every day: hoods up, rap music blarin through their speakers, and there all gathered around to stare at someone's motor. I guess they added a new piece of bling bling?? They park in the very front so people can see their shit cars, I park in back so no retard is around me (like the guy in ranger spinning tires kicking gravel on cars and people). Had to park in front ONCE, and the import guys stared me down hard. I guess I could get me a VTECTHIS plate but I wonder how long it would be till I got my car keyed. :(

Users who are viewing this thread