Hot girl + SVT Raptor =Great video

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
These videos got old 6 months ago.

Agreed.

It's funny that they move the seat belt so we can get a better look at her fun bags, safety be damned lol.

To know in some way that someone is willing to compromise your safety to objectify you and that you'd agree to it shows a level of insecurity that is going to be further crushed when she see's the same comments on youtube as here about her teeth.

I wonder what her father ever did to her ;)

MGC

Established Member

slynch68

Established Member
You know how I know you guys are gay? :lol1:

Imagine yourself in bed with this girl. Great body but you cant look at her face because a smile is a big part of the equation. Now, only way you can get away with it is putting it to her from behind.

Now we all know that guys who can only handle a woman like that has some homosexual tendancies....:poke:

MGC

Established Member
Imagine yourself in bed with this girl. Great body but you cant look at her face because a smile is a big part of the equation. Now, only way you can get away with it is putting it to her from behind.

Now we all know that guys who can only handle a woman like that has some homosexual tendancies....:poke:

are you kidding me? I don't give a **** about her teeth because the rest more than makes up for it! I watched the whole video and didn't even see teeth! She's gorgeous, we each have our own opinion but I'd like to see your guys "10's" that you bagged that are criticizing her teeth :poke:

and yea... implying I'm the homo because I couldn't care less about her not so bad teeth? you really got me... :loser:

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
Video is full of win, if you guys are honestly looking at her teeth the entire time you can definitely consider yourself a homo.

Last edited:

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
I wouldn't expect any less from the SVTP crowd, picking apart every negative thing about a girl because we all know how many super models these idiots are banging right now :nonono:

fangstang

Established Member
I'm a dental ceramist so I would first knock her teeth out;-), then I would remake her teeth to perfection.

Users who are viewing this thread