Hot chick kicked out of mall for short skirt......

203Cree

Established Member
Jesus this chick is banging.........

So now that I've got your attention, lol... she is cute I suppose, until you hear her. I lol'd. Didn't realize Elmer Fudd had a daughter, lol.

Linky

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Mmmmm mm my momma said dat alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush! Sucks for her though...

Last edited:

Weezy

Established Member
security guard must really like his job, why would you tell a fine women like her to leave? the dress didn't look too skimpy to me. cute chick though none the less.

83 5oh

Wait, Wait...Thats a Cat?
Established Member
Sounds like she has a hearing disability. Maybe she's lost some hearing i have a friend that sound almost just like that and she's lost somewhere like 65%. Either way that chick is kinda cute i'd play kill the wabbit with her.

Weezy

Established Member
^^sounds like she has trouble with R's? i knew a chick in highschool that talked just like that, her name just happened to be kim as well lol. either way she's still cute

Blk98Slobra

Established Member
Sounds like she has a hearing disability. Maybe she's lost some hearing i have a friend that sound almost just like that and she's lost somewhere like 65%. Either way that chick is kinda cute i'd play kill the wabbit with her.

I was actually thinking the samething. She could have been deaf when she was younger and had the implant put in or she currently has a hearing aid.

shhak

Established Member
Mmmmm mm my momma said dat alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush! Sucks for her though...

I'm the last person in the world to make fun of someone because of a speech problem. I've stuttered ever since I was little and after taking speech therapy every year until my 8th grade year, I finally said f**k it and gave up. But that line right there made me spit tea all over everything in here...

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member

LOL! :banana::rockon:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member

that was wrong on so many levels....but funny as hell.:lol::lol:

she's hot!

Users who are viewing this thread