Hot bolt on mod under test (80RWHP/TQ)

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Magnum is developing their ported inlet for the Eaton 112. Their bolt on for the Eaton 90 is around $500 for a gain of 80RWHP/TQ.
About the biggest bang for the buck going. Browse around on the web and educate yourself on blower porting.

Those of us that think the $4000+ Kenne Bell install is too much for their budjet...wait a month or two. 560 RWHP/TQ is in your future. Pulley, idler, TB, MAS, headers, exhaust, Meziere, chip, plugs and tune will add up to this impressive lay down.

Ahhhhhh....it's great to be alive in America! :)

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Adam....what are they saying on MF? Jonas posts on the main Terminator room that he contacted Magnum and will out this fall.

skorost

Established Member
Originally posted by BALDSNAKE
Magnum is developing their ported inlet for the Eaton 112. Their bolt on for the Eaton 90 is around $500 for a gain of 80RWHP/TQ.
About the biggest bang for the buck going. Browse around on the web and educate yourself on blower porting.

Those of us that think the $4000+ Kenne Bell install is too much for their budjet...wait a month or two. 560 RWHP/TQ is in your future. Pulley, idler, TB, MAS, headers, exhaust, Meziere, chip, plugs and tune will add up to this impressive lay down.

Ahhhhhh....it's great to be alive in America! :)

Actually, they will be priced at around $1800....

clicky clicky:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=623196#post623196

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Well JDM Just advised me that the CAMS are out. For a street able cam set up its 1200bucks for all 4 of them. 25hp & 35tq.

yes its alot of money but if my tick gets bad i guess i will have to get them. :shrug:

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
25 and 35 rw or at crank? and I take it these cams would be able to make use of and work nicely with a ported blower moreso then the stock cams and add to the overall gains? :)

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Well JDM Just advised me that the CAMS are out. For a street able cam set up its 1200bucks for all 4 of them. 25hp & 35tq.

there you have it. after the blanket warmer, remote bottle opener, nitrous gauge, and clear corners, there's your next mod. :D

edit - any word on how they compare to the crower cams and do they include the springs, retainers, etc. or is it 1200 just for the cams?

Last edited:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
No not my next mod :dw: U forgot the BBS Rims & Kooks Headers.
:nono: :p

Nukex.....its supposed to be to the wheels. Call Anthony AKA Ant Knee @ JDM. He can explain. Prices might come down in the future so i can wait a bit....plus the tick is not causing me to get it now.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
so no reason to ask what you should do next. ;-) here's the new pmoddy christmas list:

blanket warmer, remote bottle opener, nitrous gauge, clear corners, bbs rims, kooks headers

skorost

Established Member
Might want to wait a few weeks on da rims yo... I gots a shweet 03 Cobra prototype coming out soon.... if all goes as planned.

skorost

Established Member
deep lips, single peice of forged alum, strong, light and LOW cost... best of all... they look Bling diddy bling bling bling... Waiting another week or two until the materials come in before I'll know myself. Best guestimation is that they will weigh in at 22-24 lbs.

Plan for now is 19 inch by 10 up front and 11 in the rear with 305 meats.

did I mention LOW cost ? as soon as I have news that is more than planning, I'll post what I'm getting.... there ought to be a number of them available and another batch made if they sell well.

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Skyrost...good luck with the hurricane bro!

Had to say that on the California forum.

(Now watch...we will be hit with a freakin earthquake)

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
:eek: Sorry bro. But any thing over 20lbs isnt for me.

Just not happy with my AFS rims which were heavier then my stock rims. After swapping them out the stock rims are so much easier to freaking chirp & im not even trying.

Users who are viewing this thread