hostages from Turkey have 3 days to live

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Ok, here is my thinking. Granted everybody says what they would do in a certain situation, but nobody really knows until it happens.

There are 3 of us together. We have heard of the other 3 people being killed and beheaded. Hmmmmm I think we are next. You want something to video tape? How about film us kicking somebody's butt while you have to shoot and kill us because I refuse to go down without a fight. How can you just sit there knowing you are going to die, and do nothing??? The picture I have seen of these 3 guys, they are all untied. Nobody has any restraints on their hands. 3 of us, 2 of them behind us with guns. I may die, but its going to be because I attempted to take one of their heads off myself. Screw sitting there waiting to die. These people want to continue to act like savages, then treat them like savages, and put them down like a mad dog in the street. :cuss:

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
I would never be a hostage. They would have to kill me as soon as they captured me.

"I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees"

90_red_lx

ASLOW50
Established Member
I'd rather be shot to death than my head sawed off, I'd try to fight even if I was tied up! Sick sons of bitches.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Originally posted by f_rice
I would never be a hostage. They would have to kill me as soon as they captured me.

"I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees"
yeah you got a better point

Users who are viewing this thread