Horsepower Hermann...Where are you?

brainpa

Established Member
Hey, I was told (BY Hermann, actually) that he is moving to the TB area...does anyone have any input on WHEN he is going to be up and running? Man, I NEED to get my stuff to him. Been waiting a bit, and I don't want to go elsewhere, but if I have to.............

Or, is he NOT?

Thanks, and rock on!

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
It's my understanding that his family is already living here. He has been wrapping up things in MD and should be he soon.
Send him a PM or call his shop for more exact info.
I need my car done also.

BTW: Why are you going with the 3.27's?
I have a used set you can have if you need them.

Last edited:

brainpa

Established Member
Senkak: Thanks!

TO your question regarding the 3.27's: I have always been a "top-end" person - although the Zero to 60 is a thrill, I MUCH prefer to take the other guy from a roll or higher MPH...just my thing. PLUS, I never will really Drag race it, so...however, I will say alot of guys, after listening to me, suggest the 3.55's instead if the 27's..mainly due to (And I realize this) our 4.6's higher-RPM performance. So, the jury is out. I HATE these 4.10's...

-JR

FlTireGuy

Established Member
as far as I know, he bought a home in Fishawk, and should be fully moved, etc. within the next week or 2

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
He left Maryland last Thursday. He is getting things set up and should be up and running shortly. Watch for a post on SVTP with an upate shortly.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Check out the where is everyone thread. Hermann lives in Fish Hawk Ranch and his shop looks like it will be in Brandon.

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
Just curious when you will be coming back to Maryland?

Hope the move is going well brother! Love the automatic.

Users who are viewing this thread