Horsepower guess

slopoke93

Hook'em Horns!!!
Established Member
I have an 02 harley with a different smaller puller on the blower. whhen I get on the gas, the guage reads between 10 and 13 #. How do I measure the pulley and second, what kind of numbers do you think I am looking at to the wheels?? It also has a flowmaster if that helps any!! thanks for any help!!

Rainman15

Petey RIP 04/29/05
Established Member
Originally posted by slopoke93
I have an 02 harley with a different smaller puller on the blower. whhen I get on the gas, the guage reads between 10 and 13 #. How do I measure the pulley and second, what kind of numbers do you think I am looking at to the wheels?? It also has a flowmaster if that helps any!! thanks for any help!!
#'s on my 02 with a diablo chip and a CAI was 330rwhp sae corrected. I understand you are running a different upper pulley, but did you do anything with the computer to augment the additional boost? Why did you go with an upper pulley vice a lower pulley?

slopoke93

Hook'em Horns!!!
Established Member
to be honest i bought the truck that way. i do not even know what was done to it. i had a buddy of mine look at it and he said that the upper pulley was changed out. he never mentioned anything about the lower. i haven't even touched the computer yet.

Users who are viewing this thread