Horsepower By Hermann

Wolfhound

25th Infantry
Established Member
Well finally took the car to get tuned by Hermann. What a difference a good tuner can make. The thing runs awesome. I have been to other tuners and have to say this was my best experience so far. No dyno numbers yet but when he gets his dyno wired up I'll be back. :rockon:

Met some other cobra guys there also not sure if they are on the board.

Cobra-21

I feel the need...
Established Member
Wolfhound said:
Well finally took the car to get tuned by Hermann. What a difference a good tuner can make. The thing runs awesome. I have been to other tuners and have to say this was my best experience so far. No dyno numbers yet but when he gets his dyno wired up I'll be back. :rockon:

Met some other cobra guys there also not sure if they are on the board.
So where is the shop? And he's putting in a dyno? I'm using a mail order tune and might be interested in a REAL dyno tune instead...

Fastboy

Established Member
Boys: Mine was the white car. He tuned my car and more and let me tell you it was a night and day difference! In the same night I had my first kill ( SRT-4 Neon with mods) No match what so ever. Herman is very god at what he does!

Donald

JayplaySS

I got a Cobra
Established Member
I CANT WAIT... Herman, please say the dyno will operational on Sat the 27th....I will wire it up for you if you want, ill find an electrician and kidnap him on my way up there!! Really!! Man I cant wait.

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
Hey bro, no worries!! Even if it's not done I street tune!!

JayplaySS said:
I CANT WAIT... Herman, please say the dyno will operational on Sat the 27th....I will wire it up for you if you want, ill find an electrician and kidnap him on my way up there!! Really!! Man I cant wait.
The dyno would just be after tuning anyway to see the #'s......but I hope it will be ready!! Been working like a crazy man....so many guys want stuff done!!:rockon: The workload is crazy in Florida!!!:bowdown: Hermann:thumbsup:

tyronejenkinsII

Established Member
Herman, I would really like to take a ride out to your shop, I live in Clearwater, drive a Cobra, a few bolt-ons and I'm getting bored.......need to make my car more fun or else I'm selling it.

Last edited:

acrsvt

Established Member
I have heard nothing buy good things from people on here as well as people I have spoken to that have gone to his shop. I have spoken to him on a couple of occasions and he is always helpful and provides great customer service. I can't wait until the wife allows me to get stuff done :)

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
tyronejenkinsII said:
Herman, I would really like to take a ride out to your shop, I live in Clearwater, drive a Cobra, a few bolt-ons and I'm getting bored.......need to make my car more fun or else I'm selling it.

by a whipple, theres your fun :beer:

tyronejenkinsII

Established Member
93cobra#3326 said:
by a whipple, theres your fun :beer:
Yeh I have debated the thought of dumping another $5 grand into my car for a supercharger or getting into something newer, my car is an 01' so I'm not sure how much I want to put into it. I would love to get a comp orange 04' and then go to town:rockon:

Fastboy

Established Member
Boys: The work he did on my car was night and day difference! Lessons learned.

1) Stay Single-lol
2) I need drag radials

Donald

Users who are viewing this thread