Horsepower Beats Fat Anytime!

NickSezz

Established Member
[video=youtube;YuemJaIvMBg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuemJaIvMBg[/video]

TERMN8U

Established Member
Wow. That's nuts. How can he have such a fast car and not know what the F it is? Lol.

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
Haha, that looked like a scurry pass. I'd say based on the attitude he's just giving some funny commentary but you never know these days! Insanely awesome car though.

ThomasL

Established Member
I appreciate his honesty (if it indeed was honesty). Guy is just having fun enjoying his beast of a car.

Last edited:

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
The only thing his GTR is missing:

grill-500-porsche-bbqwtmk.jpg

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
looking at it, I didn't see the front wheels spin at all.. I'm thinking that the front wheels aren't powered in that car..

sonicblue04gt

Established Member
They took out the front driveshaft to make it rear drive only. They were doing that to a GTR at a dyno day that I attended.

Turkey_Lurker03

Established Member
Yearh.. It's gotta T1 alpha 9 kit, no it's a stage 10 umm, niner ... It's gotta be your bull.

SnotRod

Established Member
He's lives down here by my Tx, he's a really cool guy to talk to, very down to earth for all the money he has!! He's BS in the vid!lol he knows a ton about cars. He has a few UGR lambos and a UGR R8. And a heffner TT ford gt

Last edited:

BME

KING
Established Member
How many have you driven lately? and i dont mean moving from parking spot to sparking spot. Just curious.

I don't have to drive a GTR to know that it's a million times easier to drive into the 8's than any other car. Launch control + sequential shifting vs 6 speed cobra, hmmm wonder which makes the other feel like a piece of cake

BME

KING
Established Member
He's lives down here by my Tx, he's a really cool guy to talk to, very down to earth for all the money he has!! He's BS in the vid!lol he knows a ton about cars. He has a few UG lambos and a UG R8. And a heffner TT ford gt

After watching the video again, that makes sense lol :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread