horrible crash...

COBRASVT

Established Member
00sVt Lightning said:
damn....was he dead??

Yes....there is an article on it somewhere....

He had just shot his wife and her friend in front of his kids and fled ..... killed them both.

SVT4ME

Established Member
Hope he lived so the police could beat him to death! I hope he ends up in a wheelchair for life with a limp %ick!

Thrust

Established Member
S-P-L-A-T!!! lol, what a dumbass. Its just a good thing that he did not hit any other cars when he decided to end it.

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
SVT4ME said:
Hope he lived so the police could beat him to death! I hope he ends up in a wheelchair for life with a limp %ick!

Nope. It happened here in StL. last week. The guy was partially ejected while the vehicle was rolling over and apparently on the last half roll his head gets wedged, or rather crushed, between the ground and the roofline and prevents the vehicle from rolling the rest of the way over.

The part about him shooting his wife and her friend is apparently true. He shot her allegedly because she had just told him that she was filling for divorce.

Apparently some of the folks in my local club had met this lunatic and said that he was a real @#$! and he essentially got what was coming to him:

http://209.67.212.90/~bobcat/forums/index.php?showtopic=29758

Bizarre . . .

mustang_00

Established Member
wow that happened so fast!!! is it me or did it look like he jumped/cleared a 2 lane road dukes of hazard style??

Users who are viewing this thread