horray radio!!

roadwarrior60

Established Member
so the other half was driving home ffrom work today listening to the radio and i guess they had some call in contest. so she calls in (figuring that there was no way we would win) and some dude takes her name and number and says he will call her back. so of course she is thinking that there is no way she was going to win since the guy didn't say much. so a couple minutes later he calls back and tells her that she won!!:banana::pepper::banana::pepper: so now we have a 4 day/3 night stay in vegas at the tahitian(sp?) village, a couple hundred bucks in gambling money, and tickets to some comedy show:rockon: they are sending us the info in the mail, and we have 6 months to use it whenever we please. :banana::banana: and on top of that, we are also entered into a drawing for 1 million bucks:D neither of us are very lucky with the whole contest thing, so this was definately a nice surprise:pepper: we are both in dire need of a vacation, and i cant think of a better way to spend it.:rockon::rockon:

97cobra1

Established Member
Congrats man, that's a hell of a radio contest for sure. Wish we had stuff like that given away around here.

roadwarrior60

Established Member
Congrats man, that's a hell of a radio contest for sure. Wish we had stuff like that given away around here.

yeah were definately excited!!:banana::pepper: like i said, we never win stuff like this. plus its like an early birthday present since my b-day is this coming monday:beer:

and btw your avatar is HILARIOUS!!:lol:

I bet you'll get 800K from the fbi. Congrats you lucky SOB.

lol yeah that plus the million from the other contest and ill be set for a while:thumbsup:

97cobra1

Established Member
Even if it is a time share who cares? I know with the time share places here you go sit through some bs presentation for a couple of hours, but they pay you for your time. Like $100 or something. I doubt they'd be giving away anything like that on the radio though.

roadwarrior60

Established Member
Even if it is a time share who cares? I know with the time share places here you go sit through some bs presentation for a couple of hours, but they pay you for your time. Like $100 or something. I doubt they'd be giving away anything like that on the radio though.

my thoughts exactly!!:beer: i will gladly spend a couple hours "listening" to the sales pitch for a vacation. i also agree that they probably wouldn't be doing it thru a radio contest. all i can say is that i'm going to get my drink and gamble on, and i'm going to do it on someone elses dime:rockon: cant complain about that:banana::banana:

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
...now we have a 4 day/3 night stay in vegas at the tahitian(sp?) village
...a couple hundred bucks in gambling money
...tickets to some comedy show
I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but you didn't "win" anything. Everybody that called that radio station "won" the same thing you did...a "free" trip to the Tahiti Village. :uh oh:

They advertise this constantly on the radio. Anyone can get that deal by going HERE

Check out this link for more info:

Free 4 days/3 nights in Las Vegas at Tahiti Village (Timeshare offer)

Just be aware of what you're getting into, and make sure both of you are on the same page to say NO NO NO to everything. You can still have fun while you're there, just do some web searching for Tahiti Village and be prepared.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread