Horn won't stop blowing

JDL0812

Established Member
Horn won't stop blowing. So I did a turbo install and had my battery of for awhile. When I hooked it back up the horn was stuck on so I just pulled the fuse. Been driving for awhile and forgot about it till some one wanted me to signal with three honks for a roll race. Figure I should fix it does anyone have any idea what it could be. Has anyone heard of this on these newer 5.0 mustangs?

Bud

Established Member
Do any of your steering wheel buttons work? Did you spin the steering shaft/wheel around some if it was disconnected during the install?

Bud

Established Member
Ah, was thinking possibly the clock spring being screwed up, but if the steering wheel buttons work apparently not.

JDL0812

Established Member
Its a good place to start. All the other buttons do work for sure but I will start there. I was just wondering if maybe it was the security system because the batterry was out so long. Thought I might have to take it to ford to get it reset. Then again maybe the distrabution block since I moved it. I believe the horn is hot and when you push it, then it grounds so it honks. And the security system makes it honk as well.

Users who are viewing this thread