Hope its not a repost but wow

dougwg

Established Member
Sorry to be the one to bust your bubble Jeremy... but yeah... it's a repost.

Still breaking in the new motor?

95riosnake

Established Member
yea it was hard to sit through the fart cans lol, i was hopin the action was comin soon

that sucks, but the guy with the RX7 has great evidence if the guy in the towncar tries to blame it on him somehow. Doesn't get much better than video evidence!:thumbsup:

Niko_Fx

K51 Z33
Established Member
Jeremy05 said:
http://www.break.com/index/honda-day-accident.html

I like when the guy is all, ZOMG!!! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HIT!!! like its some kind of 500k supercar!

Dont get me wrong i would be mad as hell, but GTFO

It all depends on how hard you work to get the car that you own and how many mods and goodies you've put in it. RX7s are not easy to maintain, not easy to find, and that particular one was a decent-looking RX7 I'd say. It's not a 500K supercar, but that idiot just ruined his car and his whole day....

70mach1

Established Member
yeh its not all about how much it cost, its all about all of the hard earned money and blood sweat and tears that is now wasted cuz sum douche bag cant drive. same thing happened to my friend had a 87 LS monte carlo with a ls1 and t56, all new paint, por15 the frame, everything jus to have sum asshole in a limo rear end him

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
Niko_Fx said:
It all depends on how hard you work to get the car that you own and how many mods and goodies you've put in it. RX7s are not easy to maintain, not easy to find, and that particular one was a decent-looking RX7 I'd say. It's not a 500K supercar, but that idiot just ruined his car and his whole day....
Agreed, well said
that sux, i couldnt take how the guy was talking. How many times can you say sh*t :poke:

jfsram

Established Member
03chromecobra said:
So what did he get on tape? The WHOLE sh*t!

How many times did he say that? I lost count after 10.

Thoughts on the video. Why did the Town car wheels lock up? No abs?
Damage on the Town car, major, RX7, minor. I figured it would be other way around. 5000lbs of truck frame vs tin can.

"Do realize what you just hit" Control your emotions kid. An accident is an accident. It is wrong whether it's your toy or company car.

My sister in law was hit by another car. Wrote it off, insurance, hospital, tow truck, all covered. Other car was at fault, case closed. That's what police and insurance is for.
Then my b.i.l. lost control of his emotions, beat up the other driver. Now he's been charged with assault, can not cross the border (job requires it), had his truck impounded and is being sued.

Not pointing fingers here. Video was too blurry to blame on tinted taillights but everytime I see tinted tails, incorrect brake light bulbs, taillight covers and a stack of bikes hanging off the trailer hitch I can't help to think something like this is probably going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread